Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Favourite Decorations

Collection of my most favourite decorations I use (mostly for decoration book covers)
From top left corner:
 - My collection of buttons. I absolutely love to use them, in every shape, size, color or type. Just all buttons are my biggest love <3
 - Brads and rhinestones. I don't use them in some scary amount, just as some gentle finishing touch.
 - Ribbons and laces. I have whole box of them, packed together wrapped on small pieces of old boxes to keep them untangled and sorted : )
 - Coins. As a kid I collected lots of different coins, from different years countries etc. My father traveled a lot back then and gave me all little change he came back with. They are just perfect decoration, especially to give your work some little vintage touch.

I use lots of different decorations too, like stamps, die-cuts, tags, felt cut-outs etc. Those 4 are probably most favourite ones : )
Generally, for decorating you can use everything as long as it looks good : ) I love to experiment with some old not needed anymore things too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment